Well, Buggy is 14 months today. Big guy. Here’s what he’s up to:
- Starting to climb everything.
- Blowing bubbles in the water in the pool. Couldn’t be much cuter.
- Blowing bubbles in the water in his cups. Not quite as cute. Also, messier.
- Words: still the obligatory ‘tatata’ (cat) and ‘Dadda’, but has now also added some animal noises: what does a cow say? ‘Moooo’ (or ‘boooooo’ as Bug says); Norman (the dog)? ‘Hhhahhhahhha’ (panting like the dog does); Ellie (the horse)? I don’t know how to put letters to this, but he blows a raspberry. SO CUTE.
- Also, if you talk about a cat, he puts his finger up to his mouth for ‘shhhh’ because Nana tells him to be quiet around the kitty.
- Can touch his nose when asked. Almost every time. Will also touch his ears & his teeth.
- Speaking of teeth… he went from 4 to 8! His top two 1-year molars have popped in as well as 2 more top teeth. Wouldn’t have known except I was poking my fingers around in his mouth one night the see if I felt any new teeth. Guess that explains that loose poo as of late.
- Really enjoys dropping things over his shoulders behind him. Must get a video of that.
- Attempts to do the spider during the Itsy Bitsy Spider.