Seriously? Already? Kid is growing WAY too fast!
Here’s what the 15 month-old Bug is up to:
- Last month, he was just starting to climb on stuff. Now, he climbs on EVERYTHING.
- He is really into sitting on things. Mostly chairs, but also toys & things like my guitar. Weird.
- Can touch his ears, nose, mouth, teeth, hair, feet & belly.
- Words: nothing new, really. He is putting a lot of sounds together, though. Like: bwa, bada, bla… I don’t thing they mean anything, yet. He is babbling and ‘conversing’ a lot more, but again, no actual vocabulary.
- Animal sounds: we’re on a roll here! He can do sounds for the following animals when asked: cow, dog, horse, duck, cat, monkey.
- Teeth: just last weekend, 4 bottom teeth came in (molars plus 2 others)… so we’re at 12 teeth now!
- Naps: we made the transition from 2 naps to 1 when Bug started preschool. It’s been kind of a tough transition, but now he just naps at noon. For an hour.
- Really into playing the harmonica
- Just figured out how to put his Duplos (the big Legos) together. Before, he could only pull them apart.
- This last month has been the whiniest thus far. A good deal of that, I am sure, is the transition to 1 nap, the transition to preschool & the taking away of the pacifier. Oh, and the not being able to speak.
- Mister is becoming more opinionated & independent. He really wants to do things by. himself. He’ll ask for help if he really needs it, but otherwise, you best keep your helping hands to yourself. The other day, he was trying to put a hat on and couldn’t get it, so I put it on for him. He got mad and ripped it off his head and kept trying himself. He is a very determined little man.
- Overall, Bug is such a little love and such a happy little guy. Every month and every phase is so much fun!